Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011

Yes everyone it is time for the return of BLOGGZKE-LAWS!!!

Life has been absolutely crazy. In short, after leaving my ballroom dancing gig and an amazing return to Interlochen for the summer, I spent 2 months in Ann Arbor living in my parents house. I worked at a few local pools lifeguarding while I practiced dancing and zumba and got my Lifeguard Instructors Certificate from the Red Cross. I got offered a job as a youth counselor for NCL (Norwegian Cruise Line) and by mid-November I was on the Norwegian Dawn sailing away from Miami for the most crazy experience. I met the most amazing people and learned to deal with some of the craziest bull shit. I think I came back 20x more patient and understanding than before in every way. I also rediscovered my passion for dancing. I'm home now in Ann Arbor trying to take it all in, missing my amazing friends, and trying to figure how to spend the next 4 months before I head back to Interlochen to be Waterfront Manager. I've been resting up for the last 3 days but just can't seem to shake this stupid cough. I can't wait to start dancing seriously again and then audition to get back on ships as a dancer. The winter weather is throwing me off as well! It's weird to just be plopped back down in to Michigan! I want to travel so many places now and I'm having my mom help me remember my french so I'm more employable abroad. Life is great!!!!! More later ya'l.

No comments: