Friday, October 26, 2007

my first drunk post


hello everyone! so now i am intending to complete my first drunken post. i just got home from dinner with my parents where I comsumed quite a bit of wine because it was the first time I didn't have to drive! It was great to get some good food and drinks and chit chat with my parents. They are so much more bearable when they are drunk! So mom wants to write a piece....

Actually, it is much easier to deal with my ,as mMYmother would say, sainted daughter, if I am drunk. Later, PT

Yeah sorry about that guys! Anyways-- here is the dilemma...its 9:15pm and I am supossed to meet this kid at a bar in 15 minutes to go dancing. I don't really wanna go but I feel really bad if I stand him up! He is a nice guy but somehow I feel like its a date and I dpn't want to go if its a date. I am so in love with Cyrus and I would never want to jeapordize that! I know that I need to go out dancing to improve my dancing but this kid is just weird! He said he is going to the Navy in a week..wtf right??? Anyway- I gotta go I'll write ya'll more later!

No comments: