Sunday, October 28, 2007

my wishful weekend


its almost midnight and i am officially sad. I have tried extremely hard to have fun times and keep myself busy but the reality is that I just don't enjoy my life nearly as much when I am not with Cyrus. Everytime I start doing something that should be fun I think to myself, this would be so much better if I was doing it with Cryus. Example of that this weekend were going to a swim meet at UM, going out to dinner, going dancing, going to a ballroom dance lesson, making dinner, drinking wine, going to a dance concert, and going to see a movie. All of these things should be fun, and they are fun to a degree but in the back of my head all the time is "Damnit I wish I were doing this with Cyrus". And then there's the stupid everyday things that I am used to doing with Cyrus that I long to do with him again like eating breakfast or coming home after a long day and just being together. The only thing that makes me truly happy is to fantasize about those times and hope they come soon! Anyway- on a happier note here are some funny things that happened this weekend: 1) my mom got up in the middle of dinner to get clothes from the dryer, my dad and I were slightly annoyed that she just left the table (she does this often) so I decided to put her plate away, she came back to the table to find no more food for her! 2) i went to see "Across the Universe" for the second time (and I hope to see it at least one more time in the theatres because it is SOOO good) and there was a couple in front of us that was chewing Nestle Crunch Bite-Sized Snacks so loud that I thought they were eating teeth! 3) i walked from my house to the Power Center to see the Hubbard Street Dance Company and I coined a term called "Block and talk" where I went through my phone book and called one person per block, regardless of whether they picked up or not (which no one did) I would spend one block on each persons voice mail (or talking in person) or until their machine cut me off. 4) my dad bought Vegan friendly wine, enough said. Thats all I got for you guys for the weekend. Sorry its a short one. Hope every one had a good weekend! PS- what is everyone doing for Halloween? I have no plans or costume and its making me sad!!! Shoot me an email!

No comments: