Monday, January 21, 2008

random poem from summer '06?

So I was doing a little bit of cleaning this morning in my basement because I ate too many happy colored cookies for breakfast to even think about working out.....and I came across this poem that I wrote. I believe I wrote it during the summer of 2006 at Interlochen but I can't be sure. It really struck me and inspired me to begin writing again. Here it is:

[untitled]

and you're gazing
pigmented petal road
beams up
wedges of light
peer in through that passengers
side window
and you can't help but
look directly at the sun
wind rushes around your
thin pjs
like the flapping
of an owls cheeks
at mitime
and I wonder
why I remember only
sometimes that I can
see your beauty.
where
where
where
where
where
where
where
I couldn't see you
and now I feel you
in my heart
and my smile can't hide
and your serentiy
somehow manifests itself
in the softness of your
pink clouds

where we

I'm in love with this poem right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me what you guys think!

No comments: