Monday, January 21, 2008

What a BORING DAY

Today is a real true blog entry just to discuss today. Today is Monday, January 21st and it is Martin Luther King Day! Go non-violence and equal rights! I totally wanted to do something MLK related today but I didn't really know of anything that was going on so I decided to overeat on fabulous cookies, clean the basement, and do a ridiculously hard workout instead. The day started when I woke up at 11am to find that my mom did not go to work! I was SOOOOO looking forward to having a day all to myself without her in the house. I guess she didn't have class because of MLK Day! She was SO stressed out when I woke up that I thought I was going to die. As a member of the Lecturer's Union at UM Dearborn she had to undergo an annual review. Apparently there was some form that she needed to fill out that she was looking for that she could not find. This led to her bedroom, her study, the dining room, and the living looking as if a tornado of paper went through! I woke up to this and just like OH MY GOD! So apparently her supervisor gave her the form that she needed to fill out but it was from 2007 instead of 2008 and so she thought she could find the updated version online somewhere. Well- yeah I don't know if anyone remembers this but seriously my mom and computers/the internet DO NOT get along. She had some website that she thought it would be on but she couldn't figure how to enter the website in the web browser and pull it. Seriously- the woman has 4 degrees, including a pHD, and she doesn't know how to use Safari? OH MY GOD! Anyway- eventually I asked her what her supervisor said to do and she said- well he just told me to fill out the form that he gave me. I guess her telling me that convinced her that she could stop trying to look for a new form. Anyway- I'm getting worked up just talking about this. So whatever- Gina and I made cookies and brownies last night and it was super fun! So of course this morning I had these amazing looking cookies-would take a pic but my camera is broken : (- staring at me so I ended up eating 5 of them with breakfast! Awww they were so good but they kind paralyzed me from starting my day because I was so full! Totally worth it though. So then I got to thinking about my podcast and how I really want to have new episodes! Especially because several people have expressed interest in it! So! Be on the lookout for new episodes because I am planning to film one this evening and then another one tomorrow! I will try to keep them coming! I feel like I have a shit load of free time! I'm starting to figure out my schedule but it still leaves me with a lot of down time with which I have NO IDEA what to do. If anyone needs anything done for them I would totally be up for it because I really have the time on my hands! So I ended up working out from 330-5 which pretty much killed my legs becasue I used ankle weights for the first time in a long time! It felt amazing! Still though I'm pissed because I can't get enough cardio because I can't go running outside and I don't exactly belong to a gym. I mean technically I can workout at the rec center whenever I want but I feel bad doing that because I only work one day a week. Yeahhhhhh ok I have more to write but I'm gonna save it for the opening of my podcast episode! Which you all should watch. That is all. Sorry no pic. : (

No comments: